One Way To Spell

What is a human life form? What is the very sense of human basic needs?

No. I will not begin it with any philosophy stuff nor try to say reasons nor to analyze things. I don't think any of that thing will nail on the purpose. I just think the thing is you are worn out.

Why?

Simply because of your trying to self fulfill yourself without knowing what is actually that you really need.

Stop right now and look around. I will not say that your life is beautiful for sometimes you may now in a pinch. I will not say that you are the type of people who endures for there are times that you may loose to your anger. I will not say there are people who cares for you for there are many bitching around.

All I have in mind is to tell you that:

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HAPPY

How to choose that?

...

[MALES NULIS MODE ON] to be continued...

~moMaenL4D

Comments

  1. And thus, in which we shall have the right, what is happy itself, milord?

    ~that'snotmyquestion,though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts