Yippie!

U know why I'm happy?

It's my Dapper, it's shines!

I upgraded my KDE to 3.5. 3 with Kubuntu repo at kubuntu.org

God, how I amazed with the koffice. Bye, Openoffice.org, I don't need anymore memory hogs like you. Especially troublesome like u since the SUN and Microsoft agreement toward new user. No, thanks, I stick with the open mind.

Amarok 1.4.0. Gosh! It's new look astonishing! I like how the player runs. Viz run better, still need more devel since it doesn't REALLY fullscreen when it should be (using libvisual). Where is the dynamic mode? Btw, good idea orginizing things by index, BUT, I like to know how could I manage my music based on the DIRECTORY where the songs stored. I have old mp3s from CD and I want to rename it.

And the story will continue. Now, time to play.

Comments

Popular Posts