UI Walking-Walking

Just yesterday (Friday, 30th June 2006) , I and two of my friends (Eko and Olin) having a good morning walk accross UI. Our route began from Fasilkom, started from 1235. We walked .... [ARGH!] I'm gettin' the lame of me. So, I'm not in the mood to tell the whole story.

Just summarize what we have encountered:

1. Walking through forest path.
2. Seeing variety of plants, including minyak kayu putih (dunno the English word for it).
3. *GREAT* views as we walk near the big pond (or is it a lake?).
4. We cought ourselves in a tower and see the surrounding from above, thrilling but fun though.
5. We saved 2 fishes, how on earth they could off shores and still manage to alive in such extreme env and got away?
6. Eat at Asrama.

Many great things we encountered and I have no mood to explain. One thing we missed, we didn't bring any camera. The views are great.

We would like do the same next Friday. That walk is worth a lot.

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:02 PM

    dude, u forget including my name on the list...

    how could u... T-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so sori... ^_-'

    U 2 indeed. My lame mood...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts