Firefox Campuss Edition

Introducing The Best Thing To Hit Campus Since Ramen Noodles


Firefox Campus Edition (FCE) really have a catchy stuff to play with. Well, I just mention the best I do find really helps.

StumbleUpon.
This plugin *really* helps me find relevant search in google. OMG, I have user ratings now in my google search results. Say bye-bye to junk results. The sad thing is, I only have 3 friends already enlisted. This is why I write this article. Join!

FoxyTunes
This plugin is the best plugin worthy as Audioscrobler (last.fm). Now, each time I blog in blogger in Blogger or post a message in Friendster, a tiny button shows to insert song that played while I write as my signature. Neat.


The other plugin is zotero a bookmark manager. Since I use webmail UI to bookmark things, I find this one rather not so useful. But, in case you don't have any bookmark manager, Zotero may find it useful to you, maybe. (I haven't use it).

Comments

Popular Posts