Freedom as is in Freedom?

I'm not understand what is in those idiot minds, when making fun of someone's belief.

That's what I though about the case of Prophet Muhammad SAW cartoon helding a bomb.

I am a Christian, I believe in Jesus Christ. I don't like Islam, Budhism, Hinduism, Atheism, and other beliefs other than Christian. But, is there any right for me to desecrated any beliefs that other people, including Moslem, have? -NO-

I am an academic person that sees something from rasional thing. But, is there any right for me to disgrace other people that see something from different view? -NO-

Those magazine didn't even have shame, saying they have freedom. Does their freedom including to rip off other's freedom? -NO-

I don't like a**hole like them saying about freedom. That's not freedom! To dictate someone else is a dick-tatoers (dictator :)).

Holocaust to some people is sacred, so does a Prophet to someone else. Can they learn to accept that differences?

Comments

Popular Posts