The Battle Begins...

I'm excited! This year will be the battle of many OSes in Desktop. Windows Vista with it's drawing almost 3D using DirectX 10. OSX also goin' wild with the 3D Acceleration.

Oh, how 'bout Linux?

Well, firstly I almost give up with Gnome. I, now, using KDE 3.5 and 3.5. With the kcompmgr, the desktop are goin' wild. Yeah! I enjoyed the effects. Awesome! Just open your control center -> Look 'n Feel -> Application or somethin'. Then, enable the translucent.

Restart your X! Boom, baby! Your desktop will be C. O. O. L.!

But, wait, how 'bout Gnome? I'm a fan of it, but with current metacity... BLah!

*voice from above*

Fear not, my son, thou shalt hath Luminocity!

*end of voice from above*

I have seen the demo from Iang. It's so AWESOME!!!

In the next 3 months, it maybe stable enough to be tested. 6 month to be deployed as unstable being. Dunno, open source has rapid dev, it maybe sooner than I thought.

Comments

Popular Posts