Info on Kerjaan
Just for my sake of information, explicit content! Parental Advisory.
- Using COSS as filesystem, a big file effective for serial reading. Ext2 is way to go as underlying filesystem. Don't need a journalling system on cache. (http://www.freeproxies.org/blog/2007/10/03/squid-cache-disk-io-performance-enhancements/)
- Recompile to use tcmalloc, google's implementation of malloc. This would reduce cpu load. Actually, this is good for all. (http://dammit.lt/2006/12/06/google-perftools-tcmalloc-squid/)
- Using Squid3 implementation.
- Using ASSP instead of SpamAssasin. Or, we can use both. ASSP is per domain, SA is per user. Effective, maybe.
- Postfix vs. Exim4, many would recommend Exim4. But, I'm not so sure about that
- RHEL 3, Fedora 5, Redhat 9 have broken Perl.
- DNSRBL, SPF, DKIM apperantly have been implemented in ASSP, good for that.
- Yes, we still experimenting.