How does it feel?

As I watched my friends recently, I have thinked about myself lately.

Some of them are in the mids of fire of love. But, it turns out that they are burned within the flame and made them ashes of theirselves.

Truly, how does it feel to love? How is it feel rejected?
Coz, I'd only came from the other side...

My insensitivity have hurted someone...

TO ALL THE LADIES I HAVE REJECTED BEFORE, I, A WORTHLESS JERK, AM SORRY...

REALLY.. REALLY.. SORRY.

PS:
Dad, pls don't asked our relatives to be a matchmaker... I know, I'd failed in 3rd Semester to met your terms....

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:51 AM

    sabar jepe karinyo... makanya, dilihat lebih dalem dulu tuh neng atu. penyesalan selalu dateng belakangan. sabar sabar, sesorang akan datang..:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts