Self Improvements: The Series, Act 1 Flaw

When I watched Fighting Temptation in HBO on Sunday, there is a character that gave me a deep view about myself and how should I see people.

The character is an old hag which always growls and intimidates people. Worst, she dictating the Pastor! She always said that Church Choir mustn't include any immoral people.

"No, Churches must keep their congregation clean and we ain't need those pathetic souls to desecrate our Church!" -- That's the point I've got from her.

Guess what... in the end, the old hag kicked out from the team. Evenmore, she flawed worst! Her husband actually runaway from her faulty mouth.

Well, if I can remember, there are flaws in any aspect of my life. If I could describe my character as a person that sometimes arogant and comes with undecent talk of words. If I list all of my history, I feel ashamed to be born. But, as far as can see, my friends never neglected me. Not even once! (Especially Friend From Above ^_^)

They accepted me as myself and they even gave me a chance to see myself and to correct it.

So, this is my though about the old hag:

Please do not judge people from their flaw. Everyone in this planet are created with goodness but sometimes little flaw can make bad impression of it. It's like people comparing other like a metallic paintbrush.

Well, people ain't metallic paintbrush! You don't have to paint the whole body with new paintings just to cover the little scratch. It's not necessary right!

Everyone is learning to live like pronouncing foreign language. Yeah, sometimes we misspelled it. But, we are learning to be good at it.

Mark this also, our flaws are sometimes covered by others. You see, when we try to disgrace someone, we are also try to flaw ourselves evenmore. When we try to judge about the misspelled word, we are judged by the sentences.

Furthermore, Christianity forbids prejudice and teaches about compassion. You see, they all ended to become good persons, even a**hole like me have the chance.

~DuhGwSukaBangetSamaLagu
~MerekaPasDiAcaranya...
~MaknanyaNyentuhAbis.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:02 AM

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:14 AM

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts