Someday We'll Know

There are questions where:
X-Files says:
"The truth is out there"
Alan Turing says:
"The halting problems"
Computer Scientists say:
"This is NP-Problem"
Politician says:
"Well, we can work it out. I think what you said earlier is unclear but ..."
Believers say:
"God works misteriously."
Atheist says:
"I don't have belief in God. Stop lecturing me such thing."
George Bush say:
"Saddam must pay for what he did. This is an act of terrorism.
Tommy boy say:
"I didn't do it, Mom. I swear."
Forum monkeys say:
"RTFM"
C-based Programs print:
"Segmentation Fault"
Google search result:
"Your search - [QUESTION] - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords."

Such statements arise when some of these question ever mentioned:

  • When will the Distributed System mark be announced

  • When will my query be done in jupiter without executing DROP MK_TK_BASDAT FROM IRS;

  • I would be happier if I become a CSUI student. I will have a joyful life. I will have a good enough sleep. I will definitely have A mark without any pain. Will I?

  • When will I finished my internship?



To those questions, there are several researchs available. It would be a good topic for doctoral disertation. Discoveries to solve such questions will lead into the Nobel Prize. World Bank would be delightful to have you fully sponsored.

Interested?

Call 555-CSUI02.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:10 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mantab! you should make a TA with that topic... =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts