17th August 2005, My Freedom Day

Its my freedom at last!
After that D*********d S****m (Known as 'YouKnowWhat') ruin my vacation, I have been stressed up with my life.

But then, my God sees my hunger, sees my desire. He redeemed my soul by this time, 17 August 2005. Now, I can smile once more.

Though it was a journey to seek a place for my Church's Retreat Camp, it was considered of me as a liberation day. I have never been in a vacation before. Already I failed to take one on last semester, especially because of that freakin' super duper YouKnowWhat!!!

We seek for a place where we can spend a budget not more than Rp 1,500,000.00 for a 3 days 2 nights villa in Idul Fitri day (3 to 5 November 2005), which is an insane mount of payment for such days where people pay higher for that. Well, more insane, we want an ocean view with white sand beach no reefs, just sand so we can play at beach and the beach is not crowded, if it possible just us on it.

I know that we would not find what we search, but I was very excited at that time, 'coz I can go to see a beautiful view. Sadly, we didn't spend more time on the beach, coz we have to look for the villa. I was expecting that I could went swimming. I've prepared it. Oh, well, at least I could played at the beach at sunset and watched it sunk.

Thank's for that vacation, now my heart become more enlightened. Ever since my failure in collecting samples in Interaction System, my self-esteem became worst and worst. And since that darned week where I've lost one of my best friend, lost one of my rev in church service (because of some conflicts), and almost lost my mother right before my birthday (that's why I hate my birthday being celebrated), I almost lost my will to live. Now, I can see clearly that the sky is blue and the ocean are wide, and I have a magnificient God who give my life so beautifully.

Well,
You don't know what happiness is before you tasted sorrow.
You don't know what you have until you lost some.
You don't know what love and compassion means until you meet hate.
You don't know what victory is until you lose.

You don't know what life is until you taste it all.
enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts