I Will Finish My Internship

Ugh, I've got myself come home late. I see my fave vegetable served at the table. I ate that with fried catfish. Voila! In the morning I've got stomache, diarrhea, just got myself to the toilet over and over again.

In the end, I didn't do my internship report which is must be submitted at Monday.... *SIGH*

Today, I still feel the ache. I'm still weak. Oh my God help me, please!

Moral of the story: Never eat the vegetable, especially when it's with santan, when you come home late.

;-(

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:56 AM

    Jep, bukannya gw mo memupuskan semangat lu, tapi gw hampir 100% yakin bahwa kalo lu baru submit draft lu ke pak ucok untuk pertama kalinya pas hari senin, lu gak bakal bisa submit ke sekre hari itu. Kecuali tentunya, kalo lu super perfect...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts