Neo Aspect - Iofi and Risu

Neo Respect was originally sung by Roselia for Bandori game. I like how it uses real instruments. I only watched the original after watching the cover by Risu and Iofi. I'm trying to compare them based on the YouTube videos. I don't know the output in BD nor CD version of Bandori.

Here's my thoughts comparing them two:

  • Both Bandori and cover music is on par. Tyas Pratama has his magic for creating music using real instruments. I think he is a talented session musician based on the other Hololive music that he was part of.
  • The vocal performance is different between the Bandori and the cover. Each of them has their own charm. Both are great.
  • For the vocal volume, I think the cover a little bit higher on the volume. My preference is to lower the vocal a little bit, just a little bit not too much. The Bandori version has better balance between the vocal and the music.
  • For the vocal processing, I like the cover version. May be because this is a studio version, the reverb is much more desired than the Bandori version. Again, I'm comparing this to the YouTube link provided by cover. May be it would be better in the studio version.
  • For the adlibs, I would give the edge to the cover version. I feel goosebumps from it. Bandori version is probably because of the live version so it would not have too much processing. The cover version has a smoother/dreamy like kind of feeling to it.

I think the cover did a fantastic job and worth listening.

 

Comments

Popular Posts