Redemption is upon you

 

Generated from https://creator.nightcafe.studio/creation/jcdkoa7nueexO4YwyC3x

A man found out accidentally that his lover is cheating. He's been married with her, a stunning woman who kept him 6 years without playing around. 

He himself is an attractive man. In his past, he slept with many women. His co-workers even loved him. Because of that sus, he started playing around with them.

According to a case result in Japan, in the event they get divorced, the man potentially wins the case. He is fooling around with many women thus not having a real heart into it. The spouse is dedicated to her swimming instructor. 

I just read until the chapter the husband chokes the wife. She was accidentally let a moan while on the phone.

No, she wasn't accidentally moaning. She was on the bed and already stopped the deeds when the husband called. However, the partner seemed getting jealous and poked his thing deep while the wife was on the phone, ready to close the call.

Just a split second, her husband heard her.

Why not getting divorced?



Seems to a man, the trophy of getting a beautiful and sexy wife secured his pride. 

Can I say that was a pride that holding them down?

I mean, he obviously disgusted by her. He even lost his passion over her. Like Amnon to Tamar.

Well, she didn't know about him also having the affairs with other people. She just felt guilty to have cheated her husband.

Come to think again. It's so sad to be a woman in this patriarchy world. When they do it, they are being accused and degenerated lowest.

A man did it, they called it an adventure. A woman did it and she was a whore?

Ah, I just remember this sad story:

A lovely girl being raped by her uncle. Her mother and her family suppressed the story and blamed her. They forced her to take it and shushed her.

WTF!




As a father to lovely daughters, the scene revealing a mother with Münchausen syndrome by proxy really made me cry. This is more mortifying for me than when the ghost girl showed up inside the tent. Those eyes really devastating. I felt that when he choked out watching his wife put the poison.

Daughters are meant to be loved!

I didn't care about the riches of the world when I was young. I dedicated my 12 years of my golden life for Free/Open Source movement. Never was I getting paid even we have commercial CD sales. 

I don't mind.

But now! Now God entrusted me with lives. They are dependent on me. Their well-being is my comfort.

I used to see computers and bike parts for my hobby. I took all day long in Harco Mangga Dua (a place in Jakarta to buy PC parts). Now I found out that I'm most interested in Ace Hardware seeking home appliances. I love to see different kind of wok and comparing what's best for frying.

I have spent my coins in Mothersbee buying those jumpsuits. Other than coffee, I don't find anything else interesting anymore.

That's why, I can't stand with that scene. All you fathers would agree with me, right? It's a horror.

He was still standing there and talked. I would have taken my hand and hit that twisted mother hard. VERY HARD!

I hope my daughters live their lives to the fullest and with happy smile. I hope them to have a bright future.

Dang! I was trying to write something else. Let me stop here. I don't even care about the title.



Comments

Popular Posts