Ode To



Hi, Bro.
I started playing this again. My old account was gone. It was wiped somewhere in the Google Play account sync. I don't know in which phone. 

Now I'm on a new account using the same name.

However, 

You are no longer in my friend list like everyone else. I don't remember my last rank. I don't even remember my build for this hero.

I remember your last message was asking me to play this game again. At that time, I was engrossed with that new game, Genshin Impact. 

Sorry. Should've abandoned that RPG earlier and went back to MLBB with you.

And now....

I don't know how to call you again. How to get you to play in my team again. My roster is empty, and I can only play solo. 

I know that a welcome will ends with goodbye. 
Yours is too fast.
Just sayin'....

Hi Franco player, here's an ode to you from an Aurora player.

Regards.


Comments

Popular Posts