In Memoriam of

It's been a year since your gone. But, the wound of missing you still here.

I think, it's not coincidence when you're gone just in a week of my B-Day. The same week where my mother almost get robbed. The same week where my church's ministry torn apart.

The pieces of lost is there....
But, I think God has a plan for me to give such presents....

I think more grateful of my Mom's presence right now.

It took us almost a year to found our church ministry into a better stance.

It took me months of depressed of loosing you. If only I din't come the monday where Anaprancis shocked me with the story.... But, I thanked God for that. Because of that monday, I realized what is to depress means.

Now, I tried not to celebrate my B-Day. I think, B-Day is the day where I should memorize and remember days that God hath me in.

Good bye.... Thanks for being a great friend.


A year after.
Gunlock a.k. Daliu Aga Gunawan

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:02 AM

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts