Don't give up, please

Yesterday, I remembered a TV show from Japan: TV Champion. The episode I remembered was the episode about people who eat spicy food. There was a person who from the start never sweat while others already sweat and have red face. We though he would be the winner, obviously. He fond of Mexican food.

During the last final round, everybody started to faint. Even that strongest contestant starting to sweat. Nobody have done their meal. So, the judge must decide who was the winner.

After the judgement, the winner title fell to ... unexpected person: the boxer.

What, how could it be? It should be the Mexican food guy, not this person. This person didn't even count as competitors. But, these words from him salute me:
When I was on my meal, I felt uneasy about this. But, when the referee said it's almost over, I looked into others and then started to concentrate. I began to finish my meal. I was left behind, but I tried to chase.


He began to chase and tried to ignore his pain. He never counted his inabillity but with fine guts he took what he could.

Never give up.
Keep fighting.
There will be a way through hardwork.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:36 PM

    mari berjuang.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:46 PM

    betul.. jangan pernah berjuang.. suatu saat KP ini pasti akan selesai.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. bimz:
    jangan pernah berjuang???
    Aslee lah. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:48 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts