Kobo Kanaeru - Everything Goes On

 


This song originally sung by Porter Robinson. He used heavy stylized voice typical for the EDM song. Kobo Kanaeru, however, take a different approach by using natural voice.

This song plays at its strongest using piano rift and I think this is right on the alley of Redshift, the music producer of this Kobo Kanaeru rendition. I can feel the KZ livetune rift on Last Night Tonight appearing in this music video. Well, Redshift was one of the oldest Vocaloid producer from Indonesia. I think the existence of Vocaloid nuggets on their song is a natural progression.

At the first hearing, I am a little disappointed on Kobo at 2:52 when it was supposed to be the climax. She seems a little bit struggling when trying to do power notes. I wish the song could have been stylized or modulated to higher note. Either way, the song should have been a bit more powerful if we get that part. I think the payoff is too weak.

However, I can see this as a "Viva La Vida" type of music. Really cool to hear this on a rainy day.

Comments

Popular Posts