New Ministries under Jokowi 2nd Election

Jokowi already made new team to lead Indonesia. So many surprise. Lol.

The big surprise is Wiranto no longer in the Coordinator of Politics, Law and Human Right Ministry. After his stunt of getting stab and exagerated the story, nothing happened. I'm not against him or anything, but I hate many sources tell different stories about that.

Like many, I'm doubting that incident as staged. Meh... I don't dwell too much into that. I think the new law about KPK (an adhoc departement specialize to combat corruption) is what we need to get attention. The revision of KUHP (a Napolean law that still used in Indonesia since Dutch-Hindi age) that contains so many flaw and rubber.

I don't like that Yasonna being a Law and Human Rights minister again. It seems Jokowi don't listen to the recent student protests?  May be some political deals happens behind the public.

I don't know!

I'm just glad that Mahfud MD kicking Wiranto out of office. I hope he as the former chairman of the Constitutional Court can mediate these new laws.

Anyway,

I'm very dissapointed about Susi Pujiastuti no longer a minister of Marine Affairs and Fisheries. She's good. I don't know why there are claims that marine industry is being pulled back because of her. Many of my friends who go to many places said that now traditional fisherman is getting better. Fishes can be catch with their traditional equipment.

For the context, traditional fishermen in the past search fishes in a far land because they can't fight against the modern fishery machine. They can't fight fishermen from outside Indonesia that have industrial machines. So, yeah, we are used to have impoverish fishermen villages.

I know that she (Susi) is in high tension with Luhut about some things. Like the Benoa reclamation that being rejected by Bali society. She also against that.

Oh, well, I know that a man's throne full of compromises. Let's see how Jokowi played the game. I hope he can lead us to a better nation.

Comments

Popular Posts