Challenge 2006: I will serious next semester!

I manage myself become a crappy person. I just realized that yesterday, when I was tried to study Special Topic: Database for the exam today. I was unreliable for someone who would study hard. Even my father said:
"Yeah, right, like you would wake up and study in that time."
When I said:
"Dad, I will set the alarm for the 03.00 AM in the morning to study."

Uh, oh, I was trying to study that day. But, I was diminishing my mind by watching Koreans Teenage Movie DVDs. That's right folks, all day long. From 07.00 AM to 05.30 PM (with brake to take a glass of water and get something for my lunch).

More than five titles I watched that day. From My Little Bride to My Sassy Girl! Yeah! I have polluted myself with craps. Long live craps!

Ok, folks, back to the topic. I was actually managed to wake up at 03.00 AM to stop the alarm and then I just close my eyes just a little bit to have it ready to study. Ah, by the time they were ready, it was 04.30 in the morning. *SIGH* I learned not long enough.

Ora .. Ora.. Ora! Ganbatte JP-san!

Next semester I will get serious! I will prove myself to everyone (including my family) that I, JP the Great, was one of the historically serious person! Was the one blessed with ability to read books for hours! Was the one who enjoyed in class, paying attention to the teacher! Was the one who loved Discreete Math than Kungfu Boy comic! Never fall asleep in class! Never read a comic in class! The one that study more than five minutes! He lasted more than two hours in his study!

Oh, dear... another false dream. *SIGH*

Long live crap! Crap you all! Argh... this pain... this ... pain .... Must ... have c... co...mics! -_-'

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:33 PM

    ok....... (jumlah titik = jumlah semester yg sudah/akan terlewati)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:41 PM

    duuh gue udah denger jargon ini berapa kali yah? ampe gak keiitung

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:49 PM

    don't worru, pe.. you'll never walk alone.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah.. janji semester n-1 lagi yah =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go JEPE!!!
    1 semester to go...

    ReplyDelete
  6. #bimz
    Ah, bimz, my frenz in the club. >o<

    ReplyDelete
  7. #bimz:
    Ah, bimz, my frenz in the club. >o<

    #indigo wine:
    YEAH...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jepe...gw minjem dvd nya dunk :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts